Saturday, July 26, 2008

Welcome to SAMEKITE

Welcome to http://samekite.blogspot.com

Hi, I just start my blog. I would like to share knowledge from whole the world especially in any Project Management and Engineering Business Management and so on....

I choose SAMEKITE because for me it means; "SAME" - we all in same world that we share together in ourlife and "KITE" - our life like kite, flying in sky, floating here and there and looking the right time to land.

In our language "Malaysian language in the Terengganu (Terengganu is a state in Malaysia) dialect: "SAME" means together and "KITE" means we.

Therfore, in my opinion "SAMEKITE" just nice name to say and everyone will know what it's means....

If you all got anything to share please share its in my blog.........

I will appreciated what ever knowledge that you all share with me.....

Thanks........

No comments: